Hawaiian Noni Powder (Raw- Organic)
Noni has been called the “queen of health plants,” and it provides support for a healthy immune system.
BENEFITS OF FRUIT POWDER NONI
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Organic Raw Noni Powder may include :
• May be effective in promoting a healthy immune system
• May help to facilitate normal cell tissue growth
• High in antioxidants
• May be beneficial for strengthening white blood cells
• Studies have shown that it may possess antiseptic qualities
• Contains 17 amino acids
• Contains all 9 essential amino acids
• May be helpful in strengthening the digestive system
• May help to lower cholesterol
• May be effective in reducing symptoms from allergies
• Used traditionally to soothe aching muscles
• Some studies have shown that it may be helpful in overcoming addictions and smoking
• May be effective in promoting a strong libido
• May help to decrease chronic pain
• May help to reduce the symptoms of arthritis
• Studies have shown that it contains compounds that may have anti-inflammatory properties
• Used traditionally as a natural detoxifier
• May help to increase overall feeling of well-being
• May help to promote good skin health
• May be beneficial in promoting a healthy cardiovascular system
• May be effective in increasing energy and vitality
• Contains a wide array of vitamins and minerals
• May help to reduce the risk of stroke
• May be helpful in regulating blood pressure
• Used for centuries by native healers to help fight depression and enhances mood
• May be effective in improving memory and mental acuity
Mix ¼ to 1 teaspoon 1 or 2 times a day with juice, yogurt, smoothie or add to your food.
As with all superfood powders, listen to your body, as you may find that either a smaller or higher intake is more suitable to your body. We recommend that you start with the recommended daily amount, and, if desired, gradually increase or decrease your daily consumption.
This powder blends well with juice, yogurt, or can be added to your favorite smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts avoid cooking or heating in order to preserve the food’s nutritional value.
Recipe ideas for Noni Powder:
Raspberry Noni Smoothie
• 2 bananas, preferably frozen
• 2 Tablespoons hemp seed
• 2 Tablespoons chia seed
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Red Raspberry Powder
• 1 teaspoon Noni Fruit Powder
• 1 teaspoon Lucuma Powder
• 2 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
Polynesian Superfruit Shake
using noni juice or Noni juice powder:
• ¼ cup noni fruit, chopped or ¼ cup of noni juice or 1 teaspoon or more Noni powder
• 1 ripe banana
• ½ cup fresh pineapple
• ¼ cup fresh mango
• Juice of ¼ lemon
• Handful of kale or spinach
• 1 scoop vegetarian protein powder
• ½ cup almond milk
• 1 tablespoon raw local honey
1 Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
2 You can add a few ice cubes if you prefer it chilled or use frozen bananas for a thicker shake.
• ½ tsp. Indian, Thai, or other type of curry paste/powder (Try Curry Powder From Hawaii with Love)
• ½ tsp chili powder
• Sea salt, to taste
• 1-2” knob fresh ginger, grated - or ½ tsp ginger powder
• 1 noni fruit (unripe) chopped into chunks or noni powder
• ½ tsp. turmeric
• 1 small head broccoli
• up to 1 pound tofu, tempeh, taro, potato or other hearty veg or vegan protein option
• 1 can coconut milk (carrageenan free) or try our Coconut Milk Powder From Hawaii with Love
• 1 cup wild rice, uncooked (soak overnight to remove phytic acid if possible)
• 1 Tbs. coconut oil, for cooking
1 Cook rice as directed, set aside.
2 Saute ginger and curry in coconut oil until translucent.
3 Add in other spices and saute another 3 minutes.
4 Add the coconut milk, veggies and noni and let simmer on low for 10 minutes.
5 In a separate pan, saute the tofu, tempeh, taro, potato, ulu, etc. in coconut oil until cooked through.
6 Add cooked tofu etc. to curry mixture. Let simmer on low for 10 minutes.
7 Serve over rice.