Moringa Oleifera ( Raw – Organic)
Suggested Use: Mix ¼ to 1 teaspoon 1 or 2 times a day with juice, yogurt, smoothie or add to your food.
Moringa is sometimes referred to as the “Miracle Tree” because all parts of the plant are edible and healthy. It can also thrive in tough climates and poor soil. Its combination of high nutrition, sustainability and hardiness has caused it to be promoted widely in Africa to help fight hunger and malnutrition. Every part of Moringa is used for nutritional and/or medicinal propose. Containing over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, moringa is one of nature’s most nutritious foods. Ideal for helping our bodies maintain optimum health and balance. Because moringa leaf powder does not spoil, this makes an excellent long-term survival food.
Moringa leaves are highly nutritious and are rich in vitamins D, K, A, C, B6, Manganese, Magnesium, Lysine, Riboflavin, Calcium, Thiamin, Potassium, Iron, Protein and Niacin. Ounce for ounce, Moringa contains seven times the Vitamin C found in oranges, four times the beta carotene of carrots, three times the iron of spinach, four times as much calcium as milk, three times the potassium of bananas and more fiber than oats. Moringa also contains all 8 essential amino acids and is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid and Zeatin
Some traditional uses of Organic Moringa Leaf Powder may include:
– Boosts energy without Caffeine.
– Nourishes the immune system.
– May support healthy hormones.
– May support healthy circulation.
– Promotes heightened mental clarity.
– May support healthy skin.
– May support healthy glucose levels.
– May support healthy aging.
– Encourages balanced metabolism.
– May support a healthy inflammation response.
– May support healthy digestion.