Gold is a precious metal which belongs to the transition group I in the periodic table and exists in nature in two basic forms: metallic gold and gold salts.
Metallic gold is non-toxic, used extensively in dentistry and is widely available in colloidal form as a nutritional supplement for human consumption.
A colloid refers to something being suspended in something else. Colloidal Gold is a suspension of pure gold nanoparticles in water.
Gold can be taken orally and topically.
Healing with metals such as gold, silver and copper, is an ancient Ayurvedic therapy to treat various health problems.
Traditionally Colloidal Gold has been used for:
- Relaxing the body and mind
- Boosting immunity, intelligence and mental focus
- Anti-aging and skin healing
- Improves memory, focus, concentration and energy
- Enhances the brain and mental activity making it quicker and clearer.
- May help improve mental and emotional well being, anxiety, depression, frustration and sadness.
- Restores balance by stabilizing the body’s temperature in cases of chills, hot flashes and night sweats.
- Natural stimulant for the cells of the body: improves the transmission of electrical signals between the nerve cells in the brain, increases mental alertness and boosts concentration.
- Addictions: Used to treat alcoholism, nicotine, drugs and caffeine addiction.
ANTI-AGING & SKIN HEALER
- Helps with cellular activation and rejuvenation because gold may increase the communication between the synapsis.
- Heals micro-damage, sun damage and acne scars.
- Regenerates skin cells and restores their normal elastic properties.
- Used topically for eczema, fungal infections, skin rash, wounds, skin burns, etc.
- Anti-inflammatory effects for "heat" related responses in skin issues such as acne, rashes and burns.
- Anti-aging effects.
- No side effects using Colloidal Gold for skin unlike medications.
- Enhances skin elasticity, anti-bacterial effects and reduction of age spots.
- Re-textures the skin, repairs damage from age giving a renewed glowing radiance.