Sita's Ashwagandha Paste
This is a traditional Ayurvedic preparation. It has been popular in India for thousands of years.
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Besan Flour, Local Raw Honey, Organic Gotu Kola powder, Organic Turmeric, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cardamom, Organic Clove, Organic Coriander and Organic Cumin.
Suggested use: 1/4 to 1 teaspoon twice daily.
Traditional uses of Ashwagandha include:
- For improving learning, memory and mental clarity.
- Helps combat the effects of stress.
- Reducing panic attacks and anxiety.
- Battling depression and stabilizing mood swings.
- Combating mental and physical fatigue.
- Helps reduce brain-cell degeneration.
- Improve thyroid function.
- Treat adrenal fatigue.
- Helps to boost the immune-system.
- Increase stamina and endurance.
- Stabilize blood sugar.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Helps reduce inflammations
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult doctor if planning or recovering from surgery.